- Colourful jute twine spools from the Nutscene ® Heritage Range.
- This iconic colourful jute twine spool from the Nutscene ® Heritage Range are still produced in a factory in Angus, Scotland,
- Nutscene have been producing jute twines in Scotland, using the same machinery since 1922.
- Biodegradable jute twines - materials are sourced from sustainable resources for over 90 years.
- 3 strands of twine make up the 3 ply. The thickness of this twine is approx 3mm and each spool provides 110 mts of Jute Twine.
Nutscene's iconic Heritage twines offers a range of colours for all your project's needs. Whether you use it in the garden, in the kitchen, classroom or craft room, Nutscene ® remains the original and best producer of quality colourful jute twines. This Nutscene® Heritage spool is the perfect for size for gardeners, crafters or florists. 3 strands of twine make up the 3 ply. The thickness of this twine is approx 3mm and each spool provides 110 mts of Jute Twine. The spool (similar in size to a tin of peas) is 4" in height 100 mm, and diameter is 2.5" 65 mm. The labels which adorn these spools are reproduced from archives circa1940's
Nutscene Jute Twine Spool 110m Red B071LGG24Z